30 december 2008

and you can't fight the tears that ain't coming 'cause I know that you feel me somehow you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be



Det blir min blåa klänning på nyår, tråkigt med en gammal men efterson det inte blev någon resa till torp så blev det inget bättre. hoppas kvällen blir fin med skratt och minnen.

snart kommer min musselsoppa bli serverad, men nu sitter jag ensam och lyssnar på Kings Of Leon och Go Go dolls.

Kings of leon - use somebody http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCZfJ5ai07U

Go go dolls - iris http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj2WdgTNsy4

And I'd give up forever to touch you 'cause I know that you feel me somehow you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be and I don't want to go home right now and all I can taste is this moment and all I can breathe is your life and sooner or later it's over I just don't want to miss you tonight and I don't want the world to see me 'cause I don't think that they'd understand when everything's made to be broken I just want you to know who I am

jag får rysningar varje gång, ouh

Inga kommentarer:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow tegelhjärta & kärleksvän

bloggläsare

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow tegelhjärta & kärleksvän